16 Apr Your Car is a Window Into Where You Are Going?
Our emotions play a huge part in everything we buy. The objects we buy are icons for the feelings we expect to get from having them. Our cars can feed our egos, entertain us, reward us and help us in everything we do. While they tell others what we would like them to assume about us we also use them to tell ourselves how we are doing.
Even those who shun self-analysis can have fun analyzing themselves through the cars they drive, notice or wish they had. How well have your cars aligned with where your life was while you had them. The purchase of a new or different car often signals your entry into a new chapter in your life.
- Of the cars you’ve owned or driven a lot, what car was the most “YOU” or least “YOU” at the time?
- Which car best describes the way you perceived yourself on the way to where you are?
- What kind of car would your friends say you were most like?
- What car would they say you are most like now?
- Which of your cars would you most like to own today?
- Which of the cars you’ve owned holds the most sentimental value to you?